TS TET 2016 Paper I & II Syllabus Download PDF
TS TET 2016 Syllabus download PDF copy for Paper-I & Paper-II examinations. Based on NCTE orders Telangana Govt. decided old syllabus & pattern for this Teachers Eligibility Test 2016. Telangana State is conducting TS TET 2016 for the first time after the formation of New state. DSC notification is to be released soon for the recruiting school teacher posts in TS. After 3years TET is going to be conducted. So there is high demand in students to participate in this exam as there is DSC notification releasing soon. TS TET 2016 Notification details are available here.
TS TET 2016 Paper-I Syllabus.
- The test items on Child Development & Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the primary level.
- How to choose language – I of TS-TET Paper-I: The following languages are offered under First Language in the Schools under the State Syllabus viz., Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Gujarathi. A Candidate has to choose one of these 8 Languages under Language-I of TET, those candidates should have
compulsorily studied that Language either as medium of study or as First Language at least up to Class X. The candidates who studied CBSE/ ICSE curriculum can choose the Language which they studied up to Class X.
- In respect of Telangana State Language II under TSTET shall be English for all candidates irrespective of medium of the school to which they intend to seek employment.
- The syllabi for Mathematics & Environmental Studies are designed on the basis of topics of Classes I to V. The difficulty standard as well as linkages of content/topics could be up to Secondary Stage (up to Class X) for testing. The test items in Mathematics and Environmental Studies will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) not only on Content but also on Pedagogy. In Mathematics, 24 MCQs will be on Content and 6 MCQs on Pedagogy. Similarly, in Environmental Studies 24 MCQs will be on Content and 6 MCQs on Pedagogy.
- The syllabi for Language I & II shall be based on Proficiency in the Language, Elements of Language, Communication and Comprehension abilities (standard up to Class Xth level).
- In 30 MCQs under Language I & II, each shall include 6 questions on Pedagogy of a Language.
- The detailed syllabus for all subjects shall be designed by the SCERT and the same shall be issued along with Notification.
TS TET 2016 Medium Wise Paper-I & Paper-II Syllabus
|Medium Wise Syllabus|
TS TET 2016 Paper-II Syllabus
- The test items on Child Development & Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the Elementary level.
- How to choose Language – I of TS-TET Paper-II: The following Languages are offered under First Language in Secondary schools under the State Syllabus viz., Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Sanskrit. A Candidate (other than Language Pandit candidate) has to choose one of these 7 Languages under Language I of TET, those candidates should have compulsorily studied that Language either as medium of study or First Language at least up to Class-X. The candidates who studied CBSE/ ICSE curriculum can choose the Language which they studied up to Class X. Language Pandit candidates have to choose the Language of their study in Pandit Training concerned under Language-I of TET Paper-II.
- The Language-II shall be English for all the candidates.
- For Paper II Mathematics & Science, questions will be as follows:-
i. Mathematics – 30 MCQs (Content 24; Pedagogy 06)
ii. Science – 30 MCQs (Content 24; Pedagogy 06)
a) Content – Physical Science – 12 MCQs
b) Content – Biological Science – 12 MCQs
c) Science Pedagogy – 06 MCQs.
- For Paper II Social Studies, the syllabus will cover the sectors namely, History, Geography, Civics and Economics. Out of 60 marks, 48 will be on Content and the remaining 12 on Pedagogy.
- For Paper II, the syllabi for TET of Mathematics, Sciences & Social Studies are based on topics of Classes VI to VIII. The difficulty standard of questions as well as their linkages could be up to Senior Secondary Level (12th class).
- The syllabi for Language I & II shall be based on proficiency in the Language, Elements of Language, Communication and Comprehension abilities (standard up to Senior Secondary Level (12th Class).
Candidates who are going to attend TS TET can check tet previous question papers with answer keys & solutions here.