How to Fill TS TET 2016 Online Application: Telangana Teachers Eligibility Test application process is explained in detailed here step by step that are all included in Application form. Check eligibility, required documents, payment process, application process and photo scanning details are explained below.
Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- First of all check your Eligibility for TS TET Paper-1 or Paper-2
- Go to http://tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Before you start filling application, pay registration fee through TSONLINE or e-Seva/mee seva centers or directly from payment gateway link available in the website. (Check fee & other notification details here.)
- Note down Journal Number, Payment Date & Date of Birth.
- Click on Application Form.
- Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory)
- Enter your Journal Number issued by TSonline or payment gateway, the date of payment of fee and Date of Birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine. (Check TS TET Photo & Signature Scan Settings)
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload
- The application will be opened.
- When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Confirm the photograph and that it is as per the given specifications.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you.
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.