Submit Objections on TS TET Preliminary Key 2016: All the candidates who want to submit objections on preliminary / initial answer key can submit their objections with proper references and proofs before 05:00 PM on 26th May, 2016. Check Step by Step process is given below.
Important Points for Candidates to Note:
- TS TET Preliminary Answer Key released on 24th May, 2016 at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. All the candidates can check Initial key medium wise here.
- If any candidates have objections on this initial key, can subject complaint at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in before 26th May, 2016 before 05:00 PM with necessary proofs.
- Candidates have to use their Roll Number and Date of Birth to submit your objections.
- Candidates have to submit objection with correct proof and references or book name and page number.
- No objections are received through Emails or in written.
- TS TET Final Key 2016 will be released on 30th May, 2016.
How to Submit Objections on TS TET Initial Key 2016?
Step 1: Log on to http://tstet.cgg.gov.in and click on Submit Objections link available there. or candidates can directly click here to move to objections submission link.
Step 2: You will find page as shown below. Fill in your hall ticket number, date of birth and select paper, subject name, paper code and booklet .
Step 3: Now select your objection question and your answer. Write your references in reference box and click on submit.