TS TET Photo & Signature Scan Settings: Required dimensions, size and scan settings of Candidates Photograph & Sign is 4.5×3.5cms with capacity below 50kb. For those candidates who dont know how to scan & set images can follow below settings. Given below are guidelines for candidates to set their Photo & Sign and upload the same to application.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 4.5 X 3.5cms before filling in on-line application.
I. Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 3.5cm width x 4.5cm height (preferred)
II. Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on
the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 3.5cm width x 1.5cm height (preferred)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS may NOT be accepted.
III. Scanning the Photo & Signature
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in .jpeg format on local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
– Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager.
– Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) by using crop and then resize option. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Applications with no photo/ unclear photo/ inadequate size of photograph will be rejected.
Hall-Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application.
If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.