TS TET 2017 Qualifying Marks: Telangana TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 qualifying marks for General, BCs, SC/ST/PWD candidates category wise cutoff marks, score validity, TET weightage in TS DSC etc are given below. Total TS TET marks are 150.
TS TET 2017 Qualifying Marks, Issue of Memos/Certificates
- The percentage of qualifying marks for different categories are as shown below:
|1||General||60% and above (Min 90 Marks)|
|2||BCs||50% and above (Min 70 Marks)|
|3||SC/ST/Differently abled||40% and above (Min 60 Marks)|
- The Director, SCERT and the member convener TET, Telangana State shall issue Memos/Pass certificates to the candidates.
- Differently abled candidates with at least 40% of disability only shall be considered in respect of visually and orthopedically disabled. With regard to Hearing Impaired candidates, a minimum of 75% disability shall be considered under PH category.
TS TET 2017 Score Validity
The validity of certificates shall be for a period of 7 years from the date of TET concerned.
TS TE 2017 Applicability
The TS-TET shall apply to all schools referred to in clause (n) of Section 2 of the RTE Act. However, a school referred to in sub-clause (iv) of clause (n) of Section 2 of the RTE Act may exercise the option of considering either the TET conducted by the Central Government or the TS TET.
Weightage of TS TET scores ion the Teachers Recruitment of the State
- 20% weightage to TET scores shall be provided in the Teacher Recruitment of the State Government. i.e., 20% weightage is for TET and 80% weightage for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) based on which selection lists shall be prepared.
- However, mere qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.