TS Gurukulam School PET Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies (TSREIS) requested online applications to fill 616 Physical Education Teacher (PET) vacancies. TS Residential School PET recruitment notification released by Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Physical Education Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
TS Gurukulam School PET Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017 Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Age||Pay Scale|
|1||Physical Education Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies||83||18-44
(As on 01/07/2017)
|2||Physical Education Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.||182||21,230-63,010|
|3||Physical Education Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.||135||21,230-63,010|
|4||Physical Education Teachers in Telangana Minorities Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.||194||21,230-63,010|
|5||Physical Education Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies.||22||21,230-63,010|
|S.No||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||Physical Education Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies||
Intermediate (or its equivalent) recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana with at least 50% marks.
Intermediate (or its equivalent) recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana /A.P and have participated in Sports / Games at least at School / College / District level as per NCTE Regulations, 2007.
Intermediate (or its equivalent) recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/A.P with at least 45% as per NCTE Regulations, 2002 In case of SC / ST /BC candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%
A certificate / Under graduate Diploma / Diploma in Physical Education (or its equivalent) from an institution recognized by the NCTE
1. A Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education as an elective from a University recognized by UGC with at least 50% marks.
A Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by UGC with at least 45% marks and 40% marks for SC / ST /BC candidates and participation in National or State or Inter University competitions in sports or Games or Athletics recognized by Association of Indian University or Indian Olympic Association
A Graduate in Physical Education with 40 % marks or Graduate in Physical Education in i.e., B.P.Ed course (or its equivalent) of three years duration course.
Graduate who participated in School or Inter Collegiate Sports, Games / passed NCC-C Certificate (As per NCTE Regulations 2007) / Graduate represented State University in Sports, Games, Athletics/ Secured 1st , 2nd or 3rd Position in Inter Collegiate Sports, Games, Tournaments / passed basic course in Adventure Sports / Graduate with one year training programme in Sports Science, Sports Management, Sport Coaching, Yoga, Olympic Education, Sports Journalism, etc. (As per NCTE Regulations 2002).
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) of atleast one year duration (or its equivalent) from any institution recognized by NCTE.
|2||Physical Education Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.|
|3||Physical Education Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.|
|4||Physical Education Teachers in Telangana Minorities Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.|
|5||Physical Education Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies.|
Age Limit: Minimum 18 – 44 Years. The age is reckoned as on 01st July, 2017. Age relaxation is as per govt rules. Please check age relaxation details in PDF Notification given below.
For General / OC Candidates: ₹ 200 (Online Application Processing Fee) + ₹ 120 (Examination Fee).
For SC/ST/BC & PH: ₹ 200/- Only (Exempted from Examination Fee)
Centres fo the Written Examination
1) The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or all erstwhile District head quarters.
2) The Commission reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the posts, Candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC IC and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- The The candidates have to visit the TSPSC official website http://tspsc.gov.in and click on Notification and enter Name, TSPSC ID and Date of Birth.
- Follow the Instruction on screen and pay application fee through SBI ePay and proceed filling application form.