TS Residential Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2017 released. Apply online for Telangana Gurukulam School Staff Nurse 533 vacancy posts. TS Residential Educational Institution Societies is recruiting staff nurse posts in various categories. Interested candidates can check vacancy details, educational qualifications, application fee details from below.
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Staff Nurse in Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
TS Residential School Staff Nurse Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Age||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Nurse in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies||63||18-44
(As on 01/07/2017)
|2||Staff Nurse in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.||69||25,140-73,270/-|
|3||Staff Nurse in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institution Society.||195||25,140-73,270/-|
|4||Staff Nurse in Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society.||32||25,140-73,270/-|
|5||Staff Nurse in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institution Society.||50||25,140-73,270/-|
|S.No||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||Staff Nurse in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies||1. General Nursing & Mid Wifery (G.N.M) Course
Should be registered under AP/Telangana State Nursing Council.
2. B.Sc. in Nursing from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Should be registered under AP/Telangana
|2||Staff Nurse in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.|
|3||Staff Nurse in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institution Society.|
|4||Staff Nurse in Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society.|
|5||Staff Nurse in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institution Society.|
Age Limit: Minimum 18 – 44 Years. The age is reckoned as on 01st July, 2017. Age relaxation is as per govt rules. Please check age relaxation details in PDF Notification given below.
For General / OC Candidates: ₹ 200 (Online Application Processing Fee) + ₹ 120 (Examination Fee).
For SC/ST/BC & PH: ₹ 200/- Only (Exempted from Examination Fee)
Centres fo the Written Examination
1) The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or all erstwhile District head quarters.
2) The Commission reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the posts, Candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC IC and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- The The candidates have to visit the TSPSC official website http://tspsc.gov.in and click on Notification and enter Name, TSPSC ID and Date of Birth.
- Follow the Instruction on screen and pay application fee through SBI ePay and proceed filling application form.